Recycling in Greenville County
Want to recycle but not sure what, where, and how? Check out this list of resources for information about recycling in Greenville County! By recycling in Greenville and elsewhere, we are able to...
- Reduce the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators
- Conserve natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
- Prevent pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Save energy
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Help sustain the environment for future generations
- Help create new well-paying jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries in the United States
Greenville County Resources
- Greenville Soil and Water - Greenville County Recycling Centers. An unofficial Google Map of recycling facilities, drop-boxes, and automotive fluid recycling locations.
- Greenville County Solid Waste Division - Learn about Recycling. Solid Waste can also be reached at 864-243-9672.
- Solid Waste - What Can I Recycle? A detailed explanation of what can be recycled.
- Solid Waste - Residential Waste and Recycling Centers. A list of recycling centers for Greenville County residents. No construction debris or business, please.
- Solid Waste - Recycling Drop-Off Sites. A list of unstaffed drop-off sites throughout the county.
- Solid Waste - Curbside Collection. ~50% of Greenville County residents qualify for curbside collection services.
- Department of Health and Environmental Control - Where to Recycle Locally. A comprehensive list of facility location and what can be recycled at each location.
- DHEC - Curbside Recycling Brochure
City Specific Information
City of Greenville - About Recycling in Greenville
Mauldin Pick-up Requirements. Information about trash pick-up, yard waste, and recycling.
Simpsonville Recycling Facts. Information about curbside recycling program details.
For more information on what, how, and where to recycle nonstandard materials including automotive fluids, construction waste, electronics, and more, visit Earth911.com!